Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 14:18:46 -0600
From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>... Next question is Bailey came with papers from Marshall farms and it
>says that the health guantee is only good if I feed her Marshall food,
>which I have heard is really good food.  ...

Linda,

I never read my paperwork on any of my mf ferrets, so I can't say as they
have that written on them.  What I can tell you is that when Loki died, I
called MF and they asked me general details like what was wrong with him,
did I take him to the vet ect.  All I had to do was fax them a copy of the
warrantee card and one bill from the vet, and the next day they shipped my
new ferret to the store where I bought Loki.  They didn't ask me anything
about food.

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,