Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:32:09 -0600
From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Sasha--
My favorite vets in D/FW are Dr. Greg Moore of Southlake Animal Hospital
and Dr. Roger Kendrick of Country Club Pet Hospital.  Both are great
surgeons.  I have not personally used Dr. Kendrick but can assure you he
knows his ferrets.  There is also Dr. Jerry Murray of Animal Clinic of
Farmers Branch.  He's the one that helped provide the free ADV testing for
our recent Ferret Olympics.  I know he does surgeries and his fees are
lower than the other two.  I've never used him because I'm happy with Dr.
Moore.  Dr. Murray offers Lupron, Dr. Moore recently got cryogenic surgical
equipment, and Dr. Kendrick has ultrasound and (I think) laser surgical
equipment in office.  So there's plenty of experience and technology to
choose from here.  You can find the contact info for all of these vets at:
http://www.texasferret.org/vets.html

I hope that helps you.  Good luck with your little one.

Debra in Fort Worth