Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:23:43 -0600
From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Ok, ok, I'm guilty!  My precious fuzzbutt is a MF from a pet store--one
that just got another shipment in, and boy did ferret math try to raise
it's ugly head!  (Un)Fortunately, they won't sell 2 or more to one
person...not sure if it's good or bad....but ANYway, I'm writing looking
for a local shelter to help out either in cleaning, playing, or fostering.
I looked on the STAR* list, and the nearest one is in Huntsville, Al.  I
did contact Mark @ Cloud 9 Ferrets, but kinda got put off (he asked if a
shelter in GA wouldn't be closer, when I live an hour from the AL/MS state
line...kinda ruffled me feathers.) Anyone in the Central/West Alabama area
know of a shelter needing help?  I live just outside of Tuscaloosa (home of
the recently LAME Crimson Tide!  lol) Blessings to all, especially those
with sick fuzzies.  My sympathy to all who have lost ANY loved one, human,
furred or feathered....

Tammy,
Pea Pie -- but mommy Baby BIT me!
Baby -- Yea, mom, I bit her, but she started it!!