Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:43:57 EST
From:
Ann Hehl <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

I have a question I hope someone on this list can answer.  First some
background.  I have a puppy that I am trying to train and I have seen a
training device that emits a high pitched sound to deter unwanted behavior.
Or I have considered a dog whistle which does the same thing.  My question
is how will this affect my fuzzies.  Will they be able to hear this sound?
Will it hurt their ears?  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks

Ann and the four fuzzies plus one unruly dog