Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:22:48 -0600
From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
If anyone would be willing to sell some items for us at ferret events I'd
greatly appreciate it.  We are trying to raise funds for our vet bill and
we don't have ferret events in our area.  Kathy Fritz has offered to take
some or our toys to the Ohio show and Laura has been helping by offering
them for sale to their members.  Please let me know if you are going to
a ferret event and would be willing to tote along a bit of our sale
items.  It isn't much but every little bit helps. :-)

We have an outstanding vet bill and two surgeries coming up - Silver has
growths in his abdomen on his left side and Dezzie has a grossly enlarged
mammory gland that will be removed.  No worry though, I'll put whatever
is owed on my credit card.  I wouldn't forgo medical care or anything
the ferrets need because of the lack of cash.  That's what my credit cards
are for. My personal funds have been depleted due to plumbing and vehicle
problems.  The radiator cost the price of a surgery as did the brake job
and the plumbing repair.  That's all I could think of was "I could have
used this money for surgeries".  Ahhhhh....life's challenges. ;-)

I'll list our laminated 10 commandments in the advertising issue.

I have articles up on themestream.com that we earn pennies each time
they are read, in the dogs and ferrets sections.

I have cards on sayit.com that also earn a penny for each one sent.

Warm hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity