From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 08:11:04 -0800
As I understand it, this list list is a forum for many ferretowners to
gather and exchange information, stories, and opinions with relation to
those we all care so much about, the ferrets.  This forum is also a
worldwide forum as I have met many friends here that live in foriegn
countries and hope to meet in person someday.  The folks who post here are
from all sorts of occupations and beliefs, and by beliefs, I mean not just
religion.  Maybe it is sad that in America, we are spoiled in that we are
raised and taught that we have rights that folks in other countries only
dream about.  We have the right to free speech and the right to freedom
of religion.  We have the right to peacefully protest and disagree with
others.  Everyone needs to understan that not all people agree about
everything and that it is ok to disagreee about something.  Just because
you don't like something someone said in no way gives anyone the right to
condemn that person for what they have said.  Having watched many of my
friends give their lives in nam so that you can say what you want, and
thinking of the thousands in the past wars that died so you can express
your feelings, makes my hackles rise when I hear this petty bickering over
mispelled words,diction, or religious beliefs.  Every second that is spent
on this negative bx, is time that could be spent improving the life of
someone or something else.  If you don't like it that much, just skip it.

Well, more time is now wasted, on to better things.
Ferretguy