From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:30:14 -0500
Hi everyone,

I have a question.  My silver boy Pip had adrenal last year.  He had his
right adrenal removed and is doing great.  I have noticed that since his
surgery he has developed yellow stains under his eyes.  Like those little
white dogs always get, tear stains.  What is this?  Why is it happening?
Anything I can do to help it?

Thanks everyone.  Fuzzie wishes to all, and to all who have lost loved
ones, may your sadness soon be replaced with memories of joy.

Carrie