From:
jlindquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:50:03 -0500
ok..taking a deep breath..counting to ten..aww..the heck with it..i would
have to count to 1 million before i can calm down.

in case there are those of you that do not understand who Sandee is, let
me explain it to you.

Sandee is da ferret that meets all da little ones that come to the base
of the Rainbow Bridge when they leave their human families.  AND..Sandee,
being a ferret, does not have a total grasp of the english language like
we do.  the last time i checked, ferrets don't attend school.

i, for one, love Sandee's posts from the Bridge and it makes me feel good
to know that someone cares enuff to post here on the FML and tell us how
things are with the babies that we have lost.  if Sandee's da's and waz's
get on your nerves, then just skip those posts on the FML.  don't ruin it
for the rest of us that love Sandee and look forward to the posts from da
Bridge.

sorry to everyone else on the list if this sounds crabby...it is crappy but
i hate for someone to put down something that is as much a part of the FML
as Sandee is.  THANK YOU SANDEE FOR ALL YOU DO AT DA BRIDGE!!!

i think i will go eat some chocolate and hug my fuzzies..that always makes
me feel better.

Dooks!!
Pat L.