From:
Julie LeDuc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:39:43 -0600
Dooks to all!

I realize that I'm post happy today...sorry.

My newest addition, Pepper is just over 8 weeks old and he is adjusting
well to his new friends and home.  But for awhile there, I would find him
in a corner "crying" (when out with everyone for their run and play time).
At least I thought it sounded like crying...when I would pick him up, he
would cry a bit and snuggle with me...give lots of kisses and then be fine
and run off and play.  He did this several times when we first brought him
home and I wondered if he really missed his buddies at the pet store, or
his shipment buddies or "family" at MF.  He's okay now.  Just a thought
to ponder.....

--Julie and the Fantastik Five