From:
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:43:28 EDT
I'm trying to find the best way to block off my daughter's bedroom from
the ferrets.  Problem is, I need to do something that will allow her easy
access to her bedroom.  She is 4 1/2, and I can't keep lifting her up and
over the usual plexi/PVC tube on top barriers.  Any ideas, anyone?

Oh, and to the person who had the stove with a drawer on the bottom, how
did you ferret-proof under the drawer?  I have to be able to attach
whatever it is to the stove, so I can't just nail something in that space.

Debbi