From:
Andrew & Carrie Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:49:55 -0500
My husband bought me a new baby last weekend.  Our family is perfect now
one cat and three fuzzies(I call them my kids).  Well our new baby is named
guiness, a beautiful very dark colored, not quite black but not a dark
sable, little girl) but over the last week I have started to call her
bucket head.  She reminds me of one of those litle kids who sticks a bucket
on their head and runs into walls.  She is the most hyper kid I have ever
seen.  My other two sleep almost the full 16 hours a day, this one is
sleeping about 6-8.  I know kits sleep less but is this right.  She is
three months old.  I am afraid she is going to run herself down and get
sick.  She is also annoying her new roomies.  They have a huge room to
themselves but she seeks out and pesters them if she can.  Does anyone have
any advice to slow her down or is this nomal and my other two were just
very mellow kids?  She is a wonderful little girl, gives kissies and love.
I am worried she is just going to hurt herself, she has no sense of self
perservation at all.  Runs around like she is invicible.  Anyone else have
one of these?

Thanks,
Carrie, Batty, Sniffles, and Guiness(the bucket head)