From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:24:36 EDT
If anyone from MaFF is out there--you're web site has been down for at
least the past 24 hours.  I sent e-mail to the administrative contact for
your site, but it bounced back to me.  You might want to pass this info
along :-(

I had an overwhelming response to my post about meeting a group of FML'ers
for dinner in Boston.  Turns out that I'm flying in on the date of the MaFF
Halloween Frolic, October 29th.  I'm trying to rearrange my travel plans so
that I can attend.  I've had many offers of rides and such...thanks to all.
As it currently stands, if I can get on an earlier flight, I'll be arriving
at the frolic around noon.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Anne