Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:25:37 -0300
I have a purchased few Ferret Beanies and they come with the write up:

Born:  May 25, 2000
A ferret, mongoose, weasel or mink
What am I...what do you think?
Find a book, look and see
I'm whatever you want me to be!

I went to the TY site and only found the above write up.

I'm certain that I have read here in the FML, (I checked the archives,
nothing), that some of you have purchased the same beanie, Runner with a
write up something to the effect of "killing a cobra stone cold dead".
I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find this ferret beanie with
this write up.

Have any other of you Canadians seen the write up about killing the cobra?
If so could you provide me with information as to where I could purchase
this beanie.  I've also asked different beanie vendors and they tell me
they have never heard or read of any other write up other than the "I'm
whatever you want me to be" write up.

Thanks

 Jadesun, Dai Mai n' Amber-Lynn
 terribly missing Jade Elaine :o(