From:
william killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:17:51 -0400
>From:    Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets for Dummies
>I'll have 100 copies of it at the Chicago show Saturday.

Any chance you'd consider setting one aside for us poor hard working
judges to buy? <g>

Seriously we very much hope to get one.

And anyone going to the show that wants to meet for dinner Friday before
the show please write.  We are making plans and would love to see a bunch
of you when we won't be busy examining the small and furry beauties during
the show.

>From:    Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: To Fred: re: Defending Marshall Farms!!!????
>Fred- I'm not even going to get into the MF debate, but I've never heard
>of this before- what is MF doing to legalize ferrets in California?  I'm
>interested to hear more...

We do not know the details of the case but while Jeanne Carley and her
father are leading the efforts for a legislative approach; Marshall Farms
is trying to use a civil suit to get the courts to over rule the F&G.  We
aren't so worried about which way succeeds as long as one does.  Won't
debate the relative merits of the two approaches - Obviously different
folk are trying different approaches that do not seem too likely to hinder
one another.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets