From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:59:49 -0700
Hi Folks!!

Well, it finally happened.  The last website got their clue up and ready.
So, the Treasure Hunt has begun.  Visit
www.geocities.com/lostferrets/contest.html  to read about the contest.
You will also find clue #1 somewhere on the Lost Ferrets site.  Just a
note, one of our participants had to drop out at the last minute, so clue
#1 leads you to a website with clue #3 on it.  (It was either that or go
back through all the websites and change the clue #'s, after all of them
already had the clues up...) All the info you need is at the above website.
(Including prizes available, etc.)

Big thanks to Candy Ramon of Cozy Zone, and Randy Horton, of Especially
Ferrets for volunteering products for prizes!!!!  Yeah!  Upcoming events
include a one-day Halloween Trick-or-Treat contest.  Details to come.

Now, here is another idea I had, after writing my other post.  The 2 cents
comment made me think.  What if all of us kept a little piggy bank by the
computer, and whenever we put in our 2 cents worth here on the FML, we
dropped 2 pennies (or more) into the bank... I'm thinking we could really
clean up.  (Some of us more than others, you vocal ferret-people, you...)
After the money starts adding up, take it to the bank, cash it in, and buy
a ferret store gift certificate or something for your favorite shelter.
Finally, it'll really pay to give your opinion.  Oh, and by the way,
flames don't count!!  Only helpful/informative/beneficial expressions of
opinion are worth 2 cents.  However, if you wish to keep a separate
container, for piles of beans, you can use that when you flame someone. :-)

=====
Melissa
www.geocities.com/lostferrets