From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:28:36 -0400
Posted this on Usenet, but thought all you FMLers would like to hear it to:
I often look through Yahoo's news search for items on ferrets, and was
surprised to find this one in an Entertainment/Variety mag page: "I was
talking with Tony winner (''Cabaret'') Joel Grey Wednesday as he was
strolling down 5th Ave. at 55th - as he readies to head overseas with a
stop in London for meetings about ``Harry Potter.'' He can easily adopt
an English accent, as he had on ``A Christmas Carol'' last year, playing
the Ghost of Christmas Past (''Pahst,' he corrected).

He'll detour via Toronto to voice the animated feature, ``Ferret Tina,''
which he describes as ``a ferret's answer to 'The Lion King.''' He'll be
seen on the bigscreen Sept.  22 with the release of both Michael Ritchie's
``The Fantasticks'' and ``Dancer in the Dark.''

Wow! a ferret animated movie!  In my home town!  I'm lucy enough to be
going to a school that has Animation as one of it's courses, and will be
asking around to see if anyone has heard anything about this.  I can hardly
wait to see what this might be like... sounds more positive than anything
I've ever seen with a ferret in it already...

Melissa Drake