From:
Kris Lantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:33:35 GMT
Greetings fellow ferret-fiends...

I'm getting my 2-and-a-bit-yearold ferret vaccinated next week, all they
have is "Fera-vac D", Galaxy is on back-order until December....

Does anyone have any preferances?  I know fera-vac is the only one
specifically for ferrets, but I've also read that Galaxy has fewer
reactions... He originally came from a big-city pet store (altered,
de-scented), so I'm assuming he had his shots.  He had a broken leg
repaired by his abusive owner... maybe I should call local vets and
see if he rings a bell.... they'd have his records.

Anyway, : Which would you use, Fera-vac or Galaxy?

ALSO!!!

My fuzzy was sleeping in his favourite spot, (milkcrate the fish tank sits
on) and he all of a sudden made this little wimpering noises... He was
really listless when I pulled him out... trembling more than usual.

Did he have a siezure, or a nightmare?

Thanks ~!!

Kris and Fizz-Gig.