From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:53:21 EDT
I have just now requested information from the APHIS FOIA (Animal and Plant
Health Inspection Service, Freedom of Information Act)

https://foia.aphis.usda.gov/

regarding Marshall Farms from 1996 to 2000.  I have agreed to pay $25-$99
for this information.  I have no clue whether or not this information is
available or how much it will cost to obtain it.  The cost categories were
from $25-99, $100-249, and $250 or greater.  If it is more expensive than
$99 I cannot afford it.  I will post to the list when and if I receive any
information and I will try to make this information available to the list
if it is allowed by copyright laws.

In the meantime... I would like to raise vehement objections to the FML
being cited on any petition regarding this matter.  I obviously have no
objections to individual persons being associated with such a petition,
but I don't think the FML should be involved, as I am certain not all
people in this list share the opinions of the petitioners.

Leigh W.