From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:02:46 PDT
I will be in Orlando the first week of November.  It is obvious to me, that
being away from my babies for an entire week is going to be very difficult
(not just on me).  Are there any shelters in either Orlando or Kissimee
that would be willing to satisfy my ferret fix?  I am more than willing to
clean ears, trim nails and clean cages while visiting.

It sure would be nice to meet some ferret enthusiasts/fanatics outside of
Washington State.

Email me privately.

Thanks!