From:
Dovie Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:10:43 -0500
Hello, everyone!

I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself before I jump right into my
question.  My name is Dovie, I live in Waco, TX, and I'm the proud Momma to
one silvermitt female named Mischief.  I've posted some pictures of her on
my webpage at:
http://www.baylor.edu/~Dovie_Reynolds/mischiefmore.html

Mischief has been recently diagnosed with insulinoma and an adrenal tumor,
and we're going into surgery Monday, but .  .  .  I'm wondering if anyone
knows a good place where I can order samples of different types of ferret
food to try to find one that she will eat.  I've bought her Zupreem, and
she turned her nose up at it.  I got some 8 in 1 Ultimate, and she'll
nibble it, but only if it's covered in Ferretone.  I've also ordered some
Totally Ferret, but I'd hate to keep buying 5lb bags just to find out
that she won't eat that brand either.  I don't want to force her to eat
something she doesn't like because of the insulinoma: I'm afraid she just
won't eat it at all, and go into a coma.  I *know* she'll eat the cat's
Purina ONE, but I'd like to find a ferret food that she prefers, even
over the not-so-great-even-for-the-cat food.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Dovie and Mischief