From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:00:49 -0400
Can't breathe well (allergies) so short bouts and triple checked:

Diagnosis: get to vet.  May be several possible things; some you want to
catch early.  The list is not a substitute for vet.

Ashling: I SHALL NOT ask Thorlo for a commission because of all the socks
that have to be bought to replace those I hide so well.

Put a line's health and longevity before beauty.  A well loved ferret is
never ugly, and all ferrets should be well loved when they become family
members.  Beauty is in furry kisses with whiskers tickling your nose, in
laugh-dancing, in cuddles given when a dearly-held soul (with any number
of feet) is down...