Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1992 12:31:42 -0400
Hello folks,
 Well after being ferret-less for 3 months now, we
 got 2 seven month old ferrets over the weekend.
 Bubba, a sable male and Lela, a albino female.
 They are competely wild and crazy! Both of them
 are severe bitters, they have both drawn blood
 from me several times. HELP !  Our last ferret
 was so calm and would never bite, this is a
 drastic change. My wife has been doing the basic
 telling them no, and even putting them away after
 they bite ( and its hard bitting too ). Yesterday
 the male was licking my feet for several minutes
 and then just chomped down on me and drew blood.
 Does anyone have any suggetions ????

 On another note our ferret Dwezil died in January.
 We got the autopsy report back from the Univ. of
 Illinois Small Animal Clinic. They say he died of
 a gastric ulcer in his spleen and alot of tumors
 were found. He was 4 years old. I have a couple
 pages of this report in case anyone is studying
 ferret illnesses or diseases.

 jim