From:
Don Ruetten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:42:53 -0500
Does anyone know if there is a Canadian distributor of cheweasels and foamy
fries.  I have ordered ferret supplies from the states in the past, but by
the time you pay the exchange and everything else it can become a little
pricey.

I would also like to know if the book "Essentials of Pet Ferrets,A Guide
for Practioners" By Karen Purcell DVM. is available in Canada.  Also is
this book more for veterinarians or could just your average lay person
understand it.  I have " Biology and Diseases of the Ferret" and boy it
is mostly way over my head.

If anyone has any information on these items, such as cost or where to
order from I'd love to hear from you.

Thanx in Advance
Cathy

Cathy and Don Ruetten