From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:03:48 -0500
Hi all,

Just saw the posts about Superglue as a suture device.  When Makai was
neutered they used a glue on him.  The glue worked very well, was gone
in a week or so and there was no need to take him back to get sutures or
staples removed.

Max had to go in for a Adrenal Exploratory and that time they used staples
(yes, same Vet as Makai).  We had to go back to get the staples removed and
they seemed more uncomfortable to Max then the glue was to Makai.  It may
not have been an option in Max's case, but had I been given a choice for
Max I would have certainly gone with the glue.

-- Tim, Makai & Max