From:
"Clifford MartinJr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:34:14 -0500
Hello all fert people!  First off I'm so sorry to hear about all the sick
fuzzies, best wishes to them and thier humans.

Melanie- I hope you find the perfect home for Jasper.  I'd be at the door
right now but seeing as I'm in Ohio Ya know.

Randy- Good luck with your surgery Friday.  Hope you find the voolunteers
you need Again I'd be there for you but that darn Ohio thing again.

Tina I hope you can get this Nadeen woman to correct her MAJOR wrong.  I
mean as a breeder she should know a female from a male.  She sounded to me
like she was TRYING to pull a fast on.  I'll make note of this breeder and
keep my ears open for you.  I wish you the best and STICK TO YOUR GUNS!!!
Lets all learn from this.  Being in the dog business I must say GET IT IN
WRITING from the start.  We have had many people try to pull fast ones and
got a major rip off from a Shih Tzu breeder in Forrest Hill, WV who sold
us a show pup that was majorly NOT a show quality pup.  (my fault too for
sending an unkowledgable and new to the dog world hubby to pick up said
pup.) Oops kinda got off the subject but again BEST WISHES and if there is
anything I can do to help let me know (my email is kinda screwed right now
so I hope to have that problem fixed asap, not a virus but somethings wrong
somewhere but keep us posted and good luck to you)

Best wishes to all from Jamie and crew (in Ohio)!!