From:
FurTulsa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:55:51 -0600
I am posting on behalf of someone who doesn't get this list.  She lives
in Edmond Oklahoma, just outside of Oklahoma City.  She has a 3.5 year old
MF male, who is the past 4 months has had patches of hair loss and sexual
aggression to his roomies.  Okay, so he raped the fixed females... :)

Her vet looked at him a couple of times and dismissed it.... but the owner
got on the Internet and found Dr William's Pathology site (THANK YOU DOC!)
and is convinced it is Adrenal... which I agree with.  Once she presented
the information to her vet, she then diagnosed Adrenal (like duh).

Anyway, the biggest problem is that her vet has never actually done the
surgery and has informed her it will be at least $500.  (Normal rates in
Oklahoma are more like $150-$200)

She is willing to make the 1.5 hour drive to Tulsa to use our shelter vet,
but first I thought I would check and see if anyone out there in FML Land
knows of a good, knowledgeable ferret vet with decent rates in the OKC
area.

You can email me at: [log in to unmask]
THANKS!
Susan