From:
Arsenio Ablao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:14:39 -0500
I will be traveling, probably this week from the area of Grand Rapids, MI
to near Greenfield, MA and would be willing to transport ferret(s).

This is the route:

I96 from GR to I69 around Flint to Port Huron/Sarna, Canada.  Then across
Canada by Hamilton, London, etc.  via 402, 403, 401, QEW/405 exiting Canada
at Niagra Falls and picking up the NY Thruway all the way across NY to Mass
pike.  My destination point is Charlemont, up in the Western Berkshires,
but I'm open to other transport destinations based on area and need.  We
are not far from VT, Northampton, MA etc.

If needed, I might consider transport of other animals.  All I ask is that
they are provided with a valid destination with a person on the other end
who will BE THERE to received them and that they come with everything they
need, also true of ferret transport.

You may E-mail me at: