From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:02:06 -0800
>From:    William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
>>From:    Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Re: NPR and Sukie's comments
>>Who are you, One Sock?  Do we old-timers know you by a different name?
>
>Hotdish- and another...[Moderator's note: Which other is that, please?
>BIG]

Yes, PLEASE let us all know!  I would love to know who YOU think I am.
I have only posted under onlyonesock and hotdish (no longer used due to
someone attacking my computer).

THANK YOU ZEN for stating the stuff about our President!  I agree 100%!

However, I have not seen this contract that is so "antitrust".  Perhaps
if I saw this, I would change my opinions.  I need proof before belief.

Again, I have NOTHING against Mary and Eric but if these rumors I keep
hearing are true, please come forward with the evidence for all to see.
I have an open mind, but not until I see actual documentation (with all
biases set aside).  My advice is that if it is an antitrust violation,
the authorities should be notified.  I have not heard any word of such.

I do tend to wonder how it is that Zen has seen this contract, and if it
is public, where can I view it?

Sukie and anyone else that Sukie has referred to as thinking that I have
posted using different addresses, PLEASE tell me which addresses you think
these are.  I really would like to know because NONE OF IT is true.  I am
hiding NOTHING.  Heck, I am not computer-savvy enough to know how to do
that stuff.  It took me several days just to figure out this damn firewall
I have installed.  I also do not have time to play silly games.  The FML
is the only ferret list I am even on.  I found out that the alt.pets board
has too much swearing and other non-ferret-related items (not to mention,
too many references to violence and killing people).

BIG has my permission for Sukie and anyone else to come forward with their
accusations and beliefs about this stuff.  I am very curious and would
really like to know.

It really upsets me that just because I am friends with one person who is
disliked on here by some, that I am being judged.  How unfair.

Bring it on, I am waiting for your input.