From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:53:37 -0500
Everyone who submitted a poem, song, or story for the Ferret Poem Book (3rd
Edition) was also eligible for one of four randomly drawn prizes.  Each
entry was valid for one raffle in the hammock.  Well, the ferrets
(blindfolded) have choosen.  So here are our random winners.

For a $25 gift certificate to The Ferret Store, our smallest, softest and
sneakiest ferret Mint has selected "A litter box song to commemorate the
local wetland EPA" by Lisette.

For another $25 gift certificate, our household sweetheart, the dark sable
Merri has choosen "Sylvia - Part 2" by Laurel Dittman.

The third award, a beautiful orange/yellow flower-like print snuggle
hammock, was especially donated by Randy Horton of Especially Ferrets Inc..
For the hammock, our whitest ferret and all-round speed demon Albi has
selected the poem "Could you love me like my ferret" by Susan in memory
of Sabina.

The fourth award, a blue/green hammock similar to above, was also donated
by Randy Horton.  Our pudgy, cuddly (watch your nose!) brat Esef has
selected the song "Ol' Mo' Maggie Had Some Ferts" by Maggie Merchant.

Thank you ALL for helping to create the Third Edition of the Ferret Poem
Book.

To download a copy of the Ferret Poem Book, visit
httpd://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html

Bryan Coffey & The Weasel Warriors