From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 06:27:04 -0800
Hello all!

First off does anyone in the central NJ area need newspaper for litter or
under pans, in cages, etc?  I have access to quite a bit.  My employeers
recycle.  We take the paper to the recycling center every so often.  Until
then, it stacks up.  At this point I have three paper shopping bags full
of paper in my apt..  Pls let me know if you're interested.

BTW I am located in Flemington/Frenchtown.

Lise