From:
Mike Share <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:43:26 -0500
My smallest ferret, Penelope, has had swollen glands on the side of her
neck for about 10 days and my vet is stumped.  She is exhibiting no signs
of being ill-no fever, running, eating, playing just like normal.  We had
the one of the glands asperated and it came back normal-her cbc was normal
except she is slightly anemic.  Today I went to the Dr. to get her some
amoxi and when I got home I could see the glands are even bigger.  Is
there anyone out there who could point me in the right direction here?

Thank-you for your time and consideration,
Mike Share

P.S.  To those who replied to me about Frankie Ferret Thank-you very much I
haven't done anything about that yet as I have worried about this problem.