From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 16:55:33 -0800
Well, guess Sandi sure put me in my place!

Of course I am going to email somebody off-list to ask them why they sent
an email to someone else on this list stating that I am "psychotic" and
that my story is an outright lie.  No threats in my email at all.  Yes, I
did recommend that Sandi keep quiet on the FML because so many have emailed
me since, telling me of horror stories about her shelter and other terrible
things.  This could jeapardize her reputation if those people came forward,
publicly.  I have not witnessed these things, first hand, so I have
recommended that if people have seen what they have said, they should
notify the authorities.  Sandi thinks I am lying about these emails because
I promised these four people that I would not use their names.  For some
reason, one person is afraid of retaliation by her.  All I know is that I
have had people tell me that they have volunteered at her shelter and she
has turned on them.  There has also been speculation from others as to why
the "back room" of her operation is not open for people to see and that the
shelter workers are very protective and secretive about it.  I have no idea
if these things are true since I have only been there once and paid no
attention.  Thank you to BIG for not allowing the attempted post she made
to go through, I appreciate your judgement.

As far as her association with Dr. Deeb, of course she is going to defend
her to no end.  She gets everything at a discount.  Why wouldn't she defend
her?  I promise everyone that when I was there, I was told that those
ferrets in the carriers (without food or water) were from Sandi Ackerman's
shelter and that they were there for shots.  I would not make that up.
Sandi also has accused me of badmouthing her shelter for four hours while
I was there.  She got this information (supposedly) from Dr. Deeb but the
funny thing is that Dr. Deeb was not present for that visit (as I stated in
my email).  The vet on staff was too busy for me to even have talked to
her about anything and my concern was Rasta, not Sandi Ackerman.  I tried
calling Deeb but she was "not available" to ask where Sandi got her
information.

I have offered to let others see Rasta's records and proof of what I went
through.  Nowhere in my emails do I specify that Deeb has not helped other
patients or clients.  I just told MY experience with her.  She handled
things wrong.  Now if Deeb is truly telling Sandi these things, then
perhaps I should reconsider small claims court?  As far as what Sandi says
about WFA and me yelling at the vet and threatening to "ruin" her, PLEASE!
I never yelled, nor did I use those words.  Were you present, Sandi?  NO.
You again do NOT have your story straight and if you did not witness what
happened, you should keep quiet.  I did not witness the events at your
shelter that I have heard about and that is why I am not getting
authorities involved.  It is not my place.  THIS IS THE LAST I WILL
DISCUSS ABOUT THIS AS OF 4:45pm PST, 12/24/00.  I am tired of it already.

To Randy: I do not know why the FBI told you these things, but I can put
you in contact with an agent in Seattle who told me just the opposite.
Physical threats are taken very seriously.  Perhaps she can then put you in
contact with someone at the Virginia headquarters or someone else in your
area that could help.  I don't understand that and hope you took names of
who told you this.  Email me, and I will give you the name and number of
my contact.  Hang in there!  You are a blessing to the ferret community.

Today I opened up a gift.  A ferret beanie baby!  Cool!  This is old news
to some, but I was excited!  "Grandma" is always thinking of her grandkids.
No, the beanie is for me - not the furkids!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!