From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:26:32 -0600
Today (12/15) is my youngest ferret Jack's 2nd birthday.  So, just as I did
last year on the FML, me & the rest of the brat pack are gonna sing "Happy
Berf-day" to their youngest member :O)

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BERFFFFFFFFFDAY TO YOU!
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BERFFFFFFFFFDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BERRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDDDDAYYYYY
DEAR JACK, JACKIE, JACKSON, NOODLES, FURRY LIL GIGOLO, MUNCHKIN, BABY BOY,
HACKPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BERFFFFFFFFFDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Love,

Your mommy Amy, your daddy Jason, your brothers Rascal & Joey, and your
sisters Miya & Nina (oh yah, & Koty the doggie too)

Now if only I can remember to do this for all the other brat-packers ;O)

~~~
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, Joey, & Koty the doggie @
http://www.geocities.com/neenerbean_78