Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:04:12 -0800
Randy Horton wrote:
>It has been reported to me that the other shelter said it was to busy to
>help rectify a growing problem in the Nevada area.

Hey..wait a minute!  Nevada is a big state and Las Vegas is 440 miles south
of Reno!  For the most part, the stores in Northern Nevada are pretty good.
Leave us out of the problem in Southern Nevada.  That is a whole 'nother
country down there!

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)