From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:21:35 -0800
Either nobody thinks any of this will help or we are all big talkers and
no doers.  Even though the Ferretguy was late, he got a call that nobody
had showed up.  A quick reorganization is going on and the protest will
take place tomorrow same time, same place.  Let see a big turnout of
ferret/animal lovers and try, at least to get this guy to shut down or
at least change his ways.  Its a guarantee that nothing will get done if
nothing is tried and you never know what can happen until you do.  All
you people and ferrets, too, in the Las Vegas area, come out to show your
support.  I know this time around Especially Ferrets, Inc.  will be
represented, because Ferretguy is already there after many miles of icy
highway, freezing cold, and a water pump that had to be replaced in Cedar
City, UT.  He will be glad to hear from all or any of you, call the cell
phone 720-233-8120.

Gloria Horton
Director