From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 14:17:08 -0500
Add some zest and Holiday Spirit to the shelter helper nights we are
currently holding a Ferret Wise Shelter - Helper Christmas Party.  Since
many shelter volunteers work the December 9th event we are hoping that on
Thursday December 7th from 6-8 our shelter friends & family will join us
for a social & yankee swap from 6-8 PM (Those wishing to help with chores
can arrive at 5PM).  All who plan to attend are asked to bring a gift for
either ferret or human with value about $10.  Also try to bring something
to share for refreshments.  The gathering will take place in Ferrets
Lodge,( the location for the store & refreshments at upcoming open house).
See the new space the shelter has access to for meetings and small events,
adjacent to the shelter facility!  We will have music, merriment, &
conversation!  PLease consider joining us for this first time social event!

* snow date Thursday December 14 6-8 PM!

ALSO-

The 4th Annual Ferret Wise "Ferrets Holiday Open House" will be held on
Saturday December 9 11AM-3PM.  Many raffle items are raffled at 2:30-3PM,
ferret gifts, books, cage accessories, ferret bedding items, toys, gift
items and more are available for purchase in the new Ferrets Lodge annex.
Meet the ferret faces awaiting new homes in the shelter, music,
refreshments & More.  Please email to [log in to unmask] or phone
(603) 876-4975 for directions.