From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:51:12 -0600
[Some graphic details in this post may be disturbing to some.  BIG]

Hi all,
Well, recently at school, I found out that one of my schoolmates recently
aquired a ferret.  So, I thought-Cool!  But, it didn't turn out that way.
I asked if he had a ferret, and he said yes.  I asked what breeder he came
from-well he said he purchased him at an auction for 35 dollars.  Uh-oh.

Turned out that it was a whole ferret(i am guessing around 6-8 months
of age-just by guessing).  I just talked to him today, to try and figure
out where the auction was at.  The good news was that there was a
misunderstanding, and he just met up with the breeder to buy him.  My
classmate said that he had his dad neuter him by himself.  Whoa-that's
not good.  I think he just cut it open and get them out.  (sorry bout the
graphics)  Sure hope he's OK.

Dr. Williams-was this a very bright idea on their part?  I am going to talk
more on proper maintenence when thanksgiving gets done-i offered to give
him some books and resources on ferrets, but he said no, he's not obsessed
with ferrets.  I said Ok, but these are things that you will probably want
to read, just to watch out for diseases in the ferret.  Well, we didn't
get any further than that, because we were already tardy for class.

Whoa, got to go.  I will update you all later.

seeya-darrin and bandit

P.S.(debbie-ya you-Get Laura on her comp!  She hasn't e-mailed me for over
two weeks!  Arrgh!)