From:
Betty Rebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:22:42 -0500
Hi everyone... I just wanted to share this with you..  I guess its pretty
self explanitory... but I wrote this with the thought that maybe (even
though the ferrets go through a lot of crap when somebody who doesnt take
good care of them gives them up to a shelter) maybe... it was meant to be
that way... I have 6 shelter ferrets residing in my home right now... 3
are adopted by me and 3 are fosters (who I DEARLY love) I just know that
something PLANNED this... that Pugsley Dharma and Yoshi were MEANT to be
here with me... I feel aweful for all they had to go through to get here
and I wish they all had found me first but, they dint and I cant help
thinking that everything is as it should be.  I am sure there are other
people on the list who know exactly what I am talking about...

and... just to clarify things... I dont mean to say that all the poopy
stuff people put my guys/grrls through was OK... it wasnt ... but Im glad
they had the good sense to at least let them find a place, my place...
where they would be loved and cherished and treated like one of the family!

Dooks, Dance and ... Thank you shelter Mommies and DAddys!
-Betty

Ferrets have fate too!  (<-----Title)

Some one left me months ago
I don't know why Im here
They dropped me off and drove away
They wont be back, I fear!

Did I do something wrong
Did I dance the wrong way?
Did I miss my poopy box
Too many times today?

I miss them already.
Oh! What will I do?
I don't have a home
Can I come with you??

I don't know why they left me
I dint do nuttin wrong
But they cant have me back.
They've taken way too long.

Now, Im looking for a place
Where people like my kind
I know I can be a handful
But I will keep your heart in mind.

I know it's a big decision
Please take your time and think it through
I'll wait here while your deciding
You're heart knows what to do!

Someone left me months ago
I miss them every now and then