From:
piforferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:29:41 -0500
Hi FMLers,
This may seem like a silly question but here it goes: I've used Timmy's
Tonic for yrs now.  The kids love it!!  Health wise its the best.

However, the cost per bottle is $22.00 (which is fine) but for some reason
Gary only mails it one way and the shipping alone cost another $14.00 (up
to two bottles-I think).

So my question is: Do any shelters stock it and sell it as well?  Priority
mail is sooooo much cheaper and very reilable.  Prob could send two bottles
for just $3.20 in shipping fees.  Could even insure it for an additional .85
cents.

I can't imagine living without this product.  Any help would be wonderful.
Please email me private at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks a bunch!!
 ~Nicole
Ferrets First