From:
Kat Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:51:59 -0800
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself seeing how I'm so new
here.  My name is Kat and my husband and son surprised me with a ferret
for last mothers' day in which we named Sebastian (Bas).

I have a few questions and comments so please bear with me. =)

First of all, I would like to send my condolences to those who have
recently had a loss and send my heart out to those who are now dealing
with a tough situation as well, I hope everything works out for you all.

As of recently I've decided to 'play' more with the sewing machine my Aunt
gave me last April.  I made a snuggly hammock bed for our ferret Bas night
before last and decided I wanted to be more creative, since Christmas is
coming and all, and wanted to make him a sweater to wear for his picture
with Santa.  =) The problem is, I can't make Bas sit still long enough to
make any 'observations' on how to size him up!

I'm very proud of how the bed turned out, I made a simple hammock with
regular fabric (2 panels) and used a piece of denim (old levis!) for him to
lay on, and stitched a piece of a very soft flannel type material (old baby
blanket that stretched) for the top, for him to climb in.  (Surprisingly
looks professional!  Not bad for an amateur! ;)  So I thought it would be
neat to try and make him a sweater!

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions they are greatly appreciated since
I scoured the web for hours and could come up with nothing.

Thank You!
~Kat

Composed by sacbeemail.