From:
melissa cyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:19:59 GMT
hello everyone,
i am writing because i wanted to try to find homes for a few ferrets .
their owner is unable to care for them anymore.  they are currently at
the hospital that i work at, and i need to try to find homes in a hurry.  2
of them currently have adrenal and are both on lupron,and the other one is
suspected to have lymphoma.  all are currently in good sprits and are very
active.  the owner gave us 5 altogether, 2 were taken so far, 3 more need
homes.  i am unable to take these ferrets also, i am a full time student,
have 6 ferrets of my own, and 2 more that i just received that i am nursing
back to health.  if anyone would like more information please e-mail me.  i
live in the buffalo, new york area.  thankyou for your time.

melissa