From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:58:36 MST
Lisette...and all...

i, for one, can not believe this!...i know at my vet...and every vet i have
ever been to...[and i have had critters for 40-someodd years...] ...they
have always utilized good sanitation practices...cleaning the tables...and
yes...letting them stand unused in between 'clients'...that is why they
have so many treatment rooms...so a new 'client' is not going immediately
into a room just vacated...the table is cleaned...and yes, i have seen the
vet cleaning up between clients..i am a nosey one..and tend to look out
doors...

vets do what they do to SAVE lives and PREVENT illness...they do NOT
perpetuate illness on purpose...that is ludicrous to me...

now lisette...i am not calling you a liar...maybe you have seen some
unethical practices...but by no means is this the norm or even common...

right, BILL S?...[i will get him to say something on here one of these
days!!!!]

oh, yes...this is still me, kat parsons, behind this new e-mail addy...
yahoo decided to not let several days of FML thru to me...so BIG kindly
suggested a different e-mail place to help me out...:)  thanks, bill..:)

kat

KITY= .. =KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy,
and the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97