From:
Carol Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 00:13:55 -0800
Gordon - I suspect your boat is a very small one  ...

Sandee ... we here think you do pretty darn good job - for a ferret trying
to communicate with us humans.  You bring to those of us who have lost our
loved ones, a great deal of comfort - combined with some great humor.  Keep
up the great work, and don't take time out of your busy schedule to study
grammar.  We love you just the way you are.

Hugs,
Carol, Slinky, Mr.Squrim, Cassie, Lexie, Isabella and ZoeZoe