From:
Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 21:01:13 -0000
This letter is for all the fantastic people on the fml who responded to my
letter to you telling you all about my friends loss of her furkid " Ben
O'Keefe.  " you all responded with so much love and care .I forwarded the
messages and the cards on to her and although they made her cry, I know it
helped her, to see how many of you cared was amazing.  Again my heart felt
thanks to you all ...

Another thank you is in order, to the two people who answered my plea for a
new home for two fur kids in the U.K... the out come was that my friend
brought up her Hob for me to transport to a new home the next day with my
little rescue Cindy..It was at this point that ferret math struck...
5-1=5?????  the hob was the brother of our own Rollie Pollie and My dear
husband who likes my furkids but has never really gone overboard for them,
Fell head over heels in love with this Sandy furkid..Cindy was taken next
day to a wonderful home and we hope that she will settle in OK with all
the new furkids that she has to play with.this is how we reached 5-1=5

Our thanks to Jo for opening her heart to our plea and giving her a home
with her furkids.

Jo..  Don't forget if things don't turn out then we will have our Cindy
back.  I do love her so., but she was being so bullied that it just was not
fair to her.  I hope that all the furkids that need homes get as lucky as
she did... As for Lucky , the hob he is now called Smokey ..along with."
Daddy's big boy , sweetie pie, and a host of other love names ,, there was
a time when if my husband said "Come here darling " I knew he was talking
to me..  now ..  guess who he is talking to?

Again many thanks to you all
Eggy Annie