From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:05:04 -0500
HI folks,
Jerimiah here-- Hey they all tricked me again!  Can you believe that.  The
human hands came in for helper night-- sure they filled water bottles, food
bowls , checked everything-- some scrubbing was done-- but all in all we
were really pretty easy on the shelter Mom this week-- heck she is gimping
around since she fell on Sunday night with her broken toes -- so we were
feeling pretty bad for her!  Then we got CHEERIO's!  Yea, good for us.  An
empty box to play in was put into the play space and the folks left for
other stuff.  I heard them mention setting up the Holiday Raffles and all
for the open house in December-- I can hardly wait -- Music, sweets,
ummm,ummmm and lots of visitors.  We already know that folks is coming back
up from PA-- to adopt the little gal Mom calls Mouseketeer!  And of course
the white boy with red eyes in her cage is gonna go live with Greg and his
kids on the seacoast !  It will be more party time for Jerimiah!

But they forgot the pizza again!  Sigh..... doesn't anyone want me to have
fun????  to beat that they left the Cheerio's box up too high-- I can't
reach it!  NO FAIR!

Well I guess they got 16-18 items they will be having for the holiday
raffle-- a NEAT Ferret Lane street Sign, an afghan, lots of really net
stuff for folks to win.  They are also getting ready to print & mail the
newsletter-- they were a busy bunch last night!

Some of the exclusive holiday sleeper as are being put out on eba6y for
early shoppers and today Casper went to the vets to get his packing removed
from his surgery to drain infection last weekend.  A couple other kids had
check ups and shelter Dads deaf boy got tutored!  Hmmm.  that is something
I haven't experienced yet!

The two gals who have been on vacation at aunt Judy's return in the AM--
Mom was making their house up special for them- I hear they munched on Judy
good-- I bet I am the best though!  Mom is gearing up for socialization
class- intermediate level just for them.  Mr Stubbs did not like his name--
he was quite moody so Mom found him another name someplace-- they call him
Daniel now-- and he seems to like it-- since they call him Daniel he is not
nearly as nervous or nippy-- how can this be???

For those of you who are interested in the shelter ebay items here are a
couple new neat things-- the others you can find by searching by seller
creativekolor on ebay!

Safari in green top sleeper ends 11/5
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=481026577

Snowmen on check top sleeper ends Nov 6
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=482045752

Hannukah design top sleeper ends Nov 8
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=486842001

Crayons at Bedtime top sleeper ends Nov 9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=487283611

M&M Holiday top ferrets sleeper ends Nov 10
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=485992458

Harvest design top sleeper ends Nov 12
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=487275402

Now don't forget to buy those ferrets you live with plenty of gifts for
the holiday!  They will write and tell me if you forget!  We are looking
forward to seeing our old friends, new friends and soon to be friends at
Holiday Open house-- if you want to order your special made wreaths email
shelter Mom for order sheets-- deadline is Nov 24TH!

Hugs-- and nips!
Jerimiah,
Jr Mascot, Ferret Wise shelter
www.ferretwise.org