From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:16:55 -0800
On sunday, we held the annual Halloween Party at Animal Crackers in
Littleton, Co..  We packed 'em in and wowed 'em.  channel 9 news had a
camera there and put the event on the 5pm news.  There were 18 ribbon
winnes and lots of door prizes given away by the store and Especially
Ferrets Inc, and everyone had a great time.  We kept it as clean as
possible.  changed our gloves after each ferret and used a quaternary
disinfectant on the table after each ferret.  It did get kinda hot in
there as the peole were standing shoulder to shoulder.  I think it may have
been the biggest ferret show that Colorado has ever seen.  Special thanks
to Ron at Animal Crackers, Stephanie from Ferrets Etc, and Christy.  Also
thanks to Jeff Bateman from Performance Foods and to Trudy, for being there
to accept the award we had made up For those great folks who make totally
Ferret for our fuzzies.  Also thanks to the many volunteers who contributed
their efforts to making this a truly wonderful and learning experience for
many folks that participated.  Adopted out 5 fuzzies today.  Happy to see
that they too went t really nice homes.

Hugs to all,
Ferretguy