From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:08:44 EST
I want to thank a wonderful lady and her husband who said they don't want a
public thank you , so for all your much needed donations here is a big anon
thanks!!

Also to her wonderful friend that sent much needed sleep sacks and hammys,
thank you Terri from southwest Ferret Designs.  If you haven't seen her
work it is great and her prices are wonderful.  My ferrets gave her
products a two tails up.

Her e mail is: [log in to unmask]  Remember Christmas is comming.

Our shelter currently has 55 ferrets and 10 in foster homes.  I hope to
return to work soon and get some money comming in again.  if anyone wants
to send the shelter a holiday present we can use cash donations to our vet,
food, food, food, litter, litter, litter!

On this note, we sure can use some folks to take in some older ferrets that
are overcomming the shelter, and of course no one wants these sweet old
guys, all boys.  My vet has taken care of all the sugeries that were needed
so thay are ok to go.

So theres some food for thought when you look at your own lucky ferrets,
give one a home to be in for the holidays..........and forever.

Take care to all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nv.