From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 19:03:56 -0400
YOU are one of the reasons I read FML..  there are others, the people that
share ferret news, help, and love our ferrets and I know you know who they
are but your love of ferrets, knowledge and the humour I soooo looked
forward to will make me think about reading every day!  I am fortunate not
to know whatever is going on in this arena.

Hey....Canadian, ay!  And all I want to do is work with the animals and it
always happens, no matter what shelter, or animal...people come into it
and....well, there is a few I may read still, Troy Lynn, Randy of F.A.S.T.,
Wolfy and others but ....guess I am just feeling sad, I for one will miss
you dearly.

Please think of the people out here that respect, and need your advice and
not some individual.

And Thank you BIG once again for your sound judgement and wisdom.

Lynda