From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:32:34 -0500
Hi Shannon,

My Francis is the only ferret of four that is obsessed with litterboxes!
Once I clean it out, he will sleep in it for the first night, guarding it.
Then, he snorkels and nose dives in it for the rest of the week.  Its
pretty hilarious!  And boy, does he ever get dirty!  The other ferrets are
like "Hey, we need to use the box too!" My cat is fascinated with Francis
as he rolls around in the litterbox, LOL!!!

>Is it really the sensation or do they feel its a ritual?

I think its the "New Litter Initiation" ritual :-)

Bright Blessings,
Heidi and The Crew of 2+1= 4 (We are great at math ;-)
Li Li - My turn in the litterbox!
Francis - I do not think so!
Ralph - Fine be that way, I will use the other one!
Katie - Not before me Ralph!
 "A Buisness of kaos, is not a buisness as we know.  Its a group of
 happy ferrets with their little toy ball."