From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:12:09 -0700
hi...:)

I have been working with Judy to get a multi-faceted page up about ADV...
She has a page called "The Faces of ADV"....Bluntly...we need more "faces"!
if you have ADV+ ferrets, PLEASE e-mail us a pic of them...with your
ferrets' names, your name and the state you are from...it will go on the
site, just as you request...

Judy's e-mail...  [log in to unmask]
my e-mail...  [log in to unmask]

ONE MORE THING...i have heard that some of you would prefer to be
ANONYMOUS... for whatever reasons...[that is why you might not send us
the pics]...that is fine...we will respect that...we just want to get the
pics up...we will ONLY put the info up that you want...

the more faces of adv we get...the more personal this fight becomes for
everyone that goes to the page...it would no longer be some nameless,
faceless disease that can not reach you...

PLEASE see that this is real..it affects all ferrets...Judy is right...the
ferret you save MAY be your own...

Please send us pics of your ADV+ ferrets...so we can let everyone SEE...
and "anonymity" will be protected, if so desired...so please add to this
page....send us your pictures...and at least the state you live in...and
let us know whether to add your name...or withhold it...

http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/faces/index.html

Thank You all for the help in this...

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew...
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy,
and the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97